About the team
Retention is an international, distributed team, focused on onboarding new Miro users and encouraging existing customers to make the most out of the product. Within Retention, you'd be supporting the following teams:
- Activation. There is never a second chance to make a first impression - and within the Activation team we ensure that new customers get a smooth onboarding experience, successfully create their first Miro board and start collaborating.
- Engagement team is focusing on bringing customers back to the product and helping them get the most value out of their Miro experience.
- Templates. Starting with a blank sheet can be hard - which is why we offer 400+ Miro templates, crafted by either Mironeers or our community members. The Templates team owns template infrastructure and is responsible for end-to-end template experience at Miro.Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Please watch this video to learn more about the Growth stream.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To better support our customers with the variety of use cases, we are hiring an experienced engineering leader. In this role you will be responsible for our Retention space where you'd define, communicate and execute technical strategy and build an outcome-focused organization.
What you'll do
- Hire and develop new talent; build and lead product development teams through other managers
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on key business objectives and build world-class technical platforms
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, past experience as a (senior) engineer
- 7+ years engineering and people management experience, including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.