About the team
Growth is a diverse and distributed team, where we put technology to work to help more customers discover Miro. As we scale, our foundation needs to evolve, both in terms of domain complexity and load, and we are setting up a few engineering teams to focus on infrastructure. In this role you'd be supporting the following teams:
- Growth Core. A/B testing is a tool Miro has used for many years, but it's time for a change, and we are revamping our experimentation platform to be able to run more experiments at scale across all platforms, faster.
- Notifications team owns the infrastructure for messaging and notifications, making it easy for other teams at Miro to connect with customers through their preferred channel.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Please watch this video to learn more about the Growth stream.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To continue building infrastructure capabilities that help Miro scale, we are hiring an experienced engineering leader. In this role you will be responsible for multiple engineering teams within Growth, where you'd define, communicate and execute technical strategy and build an outcome-focused organization.
What you'll do
- Hire and develop new talent; build and lead product development teams through other managers
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on key business objectives and build world-class technical platforms
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, past experience as a (senior) engineer
- 7+ years engineering and people management experience, including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.