About the team
Agile Workflows is one of the major Miro use cases and a key strategic part of the Miro vision. Historically Miro supports this use case through basic whiteboard functionality, templates and integrations. To scale our discovery and delivery process as well as improve packaging and streamline our efforts we are creating a new product line and are looking for the founding members of this team.
Please watch this video to learn more about the Use Cases stream
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager for Agile Workflows, you’ll be one of the founding members of the team and will define a vision and strategy for further development. You’ll be accountable for customer journey and creating best-in-class user experience for teams who follow an agile mindset through feature development, templates, integrations and user education.
This role requires an excellent understanding of complex user flows, experience in creating products for multiple audiences and strong passion to help teams across the globe in being agile.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to deliver the best possible user experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users’ perspectives, business needs, and tech possibilities.
Senior Product Manager for Agile workflows for us is a person who understands the product process end to end — from discovery to packaging, shipping and iterations and is ready to lead by example in creating a product for agile workflows in an agile way.
What you’ll do
- Own end to end user journey for agile workflows use case, including key roles
- Drive the discovery and delivery agile workflows specific functionality, apps, integrations and templates
- Own business outcomes for agile workflows use case
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership GTM team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably productivity SaaS, proven track record of achieving product success
- Experience in complex products with multiple end user personas and their journeys, experience in building solutions and integrations is a plus
- Experience in agile practices, project management (PMI etc.), professional certification is a plus
- Explores users insights for prioritizing the product problems and roadmap, customer empathy, ability to build strategy and roadmap and execute on that
- Analytical, proven ability to explore data and make data informed decisions
- Can work end to end — from opportunity discovery to GTM strategy and further iterations
- Great understanding of complex user flows, including working with integrations and 3rd party providers
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Generalist, Entrepreneurial, Builders mentality: enjoying creating things, validating hypothesis and can operate in ambiguous situations with limited resources
- Collaboration and stakeholder management
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to found and grow team in a fast-growing and accomplished international company
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.