About the team
Miro’s Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for programs that establish Miro as a globally recognized Enterprise market leader, measured by increased revenue of our High Touch business. We are a highly cross functional team that works with teams in growth, sales, and customer success to acquire and expand our Enterprise customers, integrating product-led growth with B2B marketing tactics.
Successful Enterprise Marketers anchor themselves in impact to the business, using a combination of analytical skills, creativity, and customer empathy to design and execute programs that result in measurable revenue growth. They are highly collaborative, touching all points of the customer lifecycle, and seek upfront and ongoing alignment with internal partners and stakeholders.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will partner closely with sales, acting as a strategic business partner to DACH sales leadership, responsible for localized campaigns and programs to build and accelerate Enterprise pipeline. This is a rare opportunity to work cross-functionally and collaborate with all GTM teams to build and execute a key component of Miro’s globalization strategy.
This role is based in our Munich hub; we look for talent that wants to be part of our local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Leverage global campaigns and content to drive customer acquisition and expansion within specific regions, accounting for regional differences
- Partner with sales and various cross functional teams to deliver a diverse portfolio of marketing programs across the sales cycle, with the goal of pipeline generation and maturation
- Build on initial footprint in region to drive expansion opportunities of high value customers through highly targeted ABM efforts
- Increase market awareness and generate new business opportunities with and through our partners and field events
- Amplify local customer insights through case studies, customer advisory boards, and sourcing for PR
What you’ll need
- Experience in a DACH field marketing role with deep understanding of the market
- Evidence of tight sales collaboration and alignment
- Measurable impact on pipeline and revenue targets
- Strong understanding of regional campaign management and measurement
- Exceptional skills in project management and prioritization
- Can design and manage a diverse set of marketing tactics (including events, customer stories, and digital)
- Demonstration of high accountability and autonomy
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office