About the team
Miro’s timeless mission is to empower teams to create the next big things. There are millions of creators, builders, and innovators motivated by making an impact to the world, and we aim to achieve our mission both by providing best solutions for collaboration and innovation and by enabling peer to peer, company to company connection through building a powerful community where Miro users come together to solve the world’s biggest problems.
Miro is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our rapidly growing SRE Cloud Automation and DevOps team. We are in the process of redefining our team, which will solely focus on providing stable, reliable, and high-available main application infrastructure, provide infrastructure as a service and support the future growth.
Cloud Automation and DevOps team is a part of Infrastructure stream.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 2 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the growing demand for feature releases, we are scaling the current team and looking for Site Reliability Engineers who will be responsible for Cloud Automation and delivery of Microservices, in addition to working on stability, reliability and availability of our production environment.
With 30+ million users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
- Work directly with the product and development teams to help deliver quality solutions, including Kubernetes hosted microservices
- Act as a subject matter expert of SRE practices to enforce compliance with the engineering organisation standards and production readiness criteria
- Drive automation within the organisation utilising Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process for the microservices and our infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Work closely with teams in different time zones
What you'll need
- 5+ years in a DevOps role working closely with developers
- Experience building and handling AWS cloud-native services
- Experience with delivering and supporting Kubernetes (EKS) hosted microservices
- Experience with setting up automated release of Kubernetes services using CI/CD tools (Bamboo, GitLab) and Helm
- Experience with Terraform for Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Python for scripting
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible)
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.