About the team
Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver measurable/impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Success, Support, Growth, and Brand. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the Director of Go-to-Market Product Marketing, you will have ownership of several strategically important areas of our business, helping to launch new marketing functions and bridge the work of our product team with that of our customer-facing teams. You will work across Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Solutions Engineering, and Revenue Operations to align the broader company around our Product strategy and deliver compelling sales motions to tell Miro’s story to customers. As the leader of the Product Marketing org, you will be responsible for building and leading a team that oversees the packaging of Miro’s offering into solutions, our holistic Enterprise narrative, product evangelism, and competitive intelligence. This is a highly visible, highly impactful role that will be responsible for ensuring that our go-to-market teams are enabled to activate against our highest priority customers and use cases. While PMMs will not directly map to any specific part of our Product organisation, your team will work cross-functionally to synthesize feedback from the field and input into the product roadmap and long-term strategy.
What you’ll do
- Build and lead a best in class Product Marketing team within a fast-moving, high-growth organisation
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the Miro product
- Own our positioning and messaging and iterate on our pricing and packing for Enterprise customers
- Lead a team looking after evergreen enablement assets and programs
- Develop a product evangelist function, responsible for thought leadership, community engagement, and supporting the Sales team
- Improve competitive intelligence across the company with a particular focus on customer-facing teams
- Lead Analyst Relations, facilitating briefings and working to secure positive report coverage and driving an ongoing, positive relationship with key analysts
What you'll need
- 7-10 years of marketing experience including experience building and coaching a team
- At least 5 years of PMM experience in a B2B tech environment
- Experience working with industry analysts
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and insights-led approach to marketing
- A high degree of personal organization and self-management for multiple tasks
- Creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.