About the team
The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission: solve key business problems to drive the company’s growth and financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Analyst who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. As part of the Strategic Finance team, you will play a critical role in planning, providing insight into business performance and supporting strategic decision-making. This is a highly visible role in the organization involving close partnership with leaders across the company.
What you’ll do
- Conduct research and analysis to assess new business opportunities and inform strategic and investment decisions
- Collaborate with Miro’s business leaders to bridge company’s financial plan with operational execution
- Help prepare presentations and key reporting for the Executive Team, business leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
What you'll need
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, FP&A, data science, or other analytical role
- Ability to gather, synthesize and triangulate data across multiple sources
- Technical proficiency and thorough experience in spreadsheet analysis and modelling
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to make complex topics simple to others, especially through presentation of visualizations and/or slides
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.