About the team
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for a career in enterprise sales.
We have very ambitious goals, but also prioritize our diverse, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful. We are specifically looking for team members who are earlier in their careers and are looking to grow and develop their expertise.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Strategic Inside Sales Representative you will focus on expanding accounts in the enterprise space by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
The Inside Sales Representative is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way the ISR businesses work.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the ISR needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help land and expand within an existing installed base of our largest customers
- Close net-new “land” deals to continue growing our customer base and increase the opportunity to “expand” into more accounts
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of SAAS sales experience
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-driven individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline
- You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Fluency in the Dutch language
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office