Miro is looking to hire a strong Head of Customer Success to oversee our growing APAC Enterprise customer base. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure Miro's market position in the APAC region. You will partner closely with the regional Sales leaders and other cross-functional partners to improve our processes, drive adoption and retention.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and manage a Customer Success function for the APAC region
- Partner with the Sales Leader and other functions to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion, in particular.
- Drive the team towards Key Performance Indicators
- Manage the team to maintain account hygiene, health, and indicators, for global visibility
- Participate in revenue and health forecasting
What you'll need
- 10+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Succes.
- 5+ years as a Manager of Customer Success at an internal high-growth B2B SaaS company, working to establish a successful presence in the APAC market.
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!