About the team
Miro is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our rapidly growing SRE Core DevOps team. We are in an exciting growth phase of transforming our team, which will solely focus on providing stable, reliable, and high-available main application infrastructure, provide infrastructure as a service and support future growth.
The SRE Core Infrastructure team is a part of our Infrastructure stream. To learn more about this stream please watch this video.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast-growing engineering organization that has built a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the growing demand for feature releases we are scaling the current team and looking for the Site Reliability Engineer who will help to build and sustain Core infrastructure, work on stability, reliability and availability of our production environment.
With millions of users, a team distributed between multiple locations, and the support of outstanding VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision, and we will transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
This is a meaningful role that will enable and continuously improve Miro Core DevOps, including:
- Provide our customers with a reliable and stable service that guarantees uptime
- Improve the reliability of Core DevOps, while maintaining the growth
- Participate in migration from self-hosted solutions to Cloud managed services (AWS)
- Improving monitoring for Core DevOps
- Participate in the on-call rotation for responsible area
What you'll need
- 5+ years of proven track record as SRE
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux
- Strong experience in AWS
- Strong experience with automation tools (Ansible and Terraform)
- Experience in Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack)
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience in working with a distributed team
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.