About the team
Our Core Infrastructure and SRE team is currently distributed between Perm, RUS and Amsterdam, NL. We are in the process of transforming our team, which will solely focus on providing stable, reliable, and high-available main application infrastructure, provide infrastructure as a service and support future growth.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases we are scaling the current team and looking for the Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for our Core infrastructure and work on stability, reliability and availability of our production environment.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers with a reliable and stable service that guarantees uptime
- Improve the reliability of Core infrastructure, while maintaining the growth
- Participate in migration from self-hosted solutions to Cloud managed services (AWS)
- Improving monitoring for Core infrastructure
- Participate in the on-call rotation for responsible area
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience as SRE
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux
- Strong experience in AWS
- Strong experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Strong experience in Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack)
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience in working with a distributed team
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!