About the team
Miro is starting a Japan business and building its Customer Success & Support team. We are looking for a customer-focused experienced leader to join us to help us build a strong team for our customers and partners! The Customer Success & Support team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services, and expanding the capacity through partners without sacrificing its quality. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you’ll do
- Build a strong team that owns post sales of entire Miro customers in Japan end-to-end through direct and indirect with high quality of services
- Maximize customer retention and satisfaction
- Have your team and yourself a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Grow a quality and quantity of Miro experts in partners and ensure services customers are receiving from them is kept high
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running appropriate activities directly/indirectly (Webinars, Email Campaigns, User Meet-ups, etc.)
- Work closely with HT and Channel sales leaders to identify additional license opportunities.
- Work closely with EMEA, AMER and APAC team to share and learn best practices
- Work closely with Product team for an appropriate/timely feedback from Japanese customers and a shorter TTR (Time to Resolution)
What you'll need
- 10+ years in a customer-facing role managing complex accounts and partners
- Experience in leading a meaningful conversation with CxO of customers and execs of Partners and building a mutual trust relationship
- Proven track record of managing high retention and satisfaction at large accounts directly/indirectly, and enabling partners and scaling the CS/Support work through them without sacrificing quality
- Building and leading a team with high pulse score and demonstrating DEI daily basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro
- Fluent in Japanese
- Holds permission to work in Japan
- Experience in both established and start-up is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!