About the team
Miro is starting a Japan business and building its High Touch Sales team. We are looking for a customer-focused experienced leader to join us to help us build a strong team for our customers! The High Touch Sales team is the key team building a presence of Miro in Japan and developing the market from the beginning. It has responsibilities of acquiring new customers in Enterprise (TSE parents and their subsidiaries), making them successful references and expanding their usage to wall-to-wall. The team works very tightly with Partner Sales, Solution Engineers and Customer Success & Support teams and leads One Miro to customers. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Your impact to our customers immensely because you and your team will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You/your team will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results. Your role is to build and drive the team, therefore, is very critical to the success of Miro Japan.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate a high level of authenticity, integrity and a strong passion to customers
- Build a strong team that owns TSE customer segment
- Be a trusted partner for customers and maximize acquisition of new logo and expansion of them
- Lead your team and each members to a success by setting a right strategy, building an appropriate environment, helping them build and execute account/territory plan, and providing a coaching at right timing and right place
- Have your team and yourself a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Share a practice of successful Miro sales to field sellers at Partners and build a scalable and frictionless eco system together with the Partner Sales team towards the TSE customer segment.
- Be accountable and transparent to things both working well and not, and take appropriate actions in timely manner
What you'll need
- Passion and experience of building strong sales team with high moral in an ambiguity
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in a direct sales
- 10+ CxO relationships in your network
- Proven track record of successful direct SaaS sales into both segments of Global accounts headquartered in Japan and TSE listed parents companies
- Successful co-work with partners for both acquiring new customers in TSE listed parents and expansion to their subsidiaries
- Manager or manager of managers for a team of 20+ with a high member pulse score. Additional experience in start-up is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro
- Business level English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Holds permission to work in Japan
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!