About the team
Miro is starting a Japan business and we are going to build the right partner business framework from scratch. Needs of Japanese customers for online collaboration and remote team communication vary and could be different from other countries. We are going to build strategic relationships with influential partners to build and deliver appropriate solutions and services to meet those needs and grow Miro lovers in Japan. We are looking for a customer-focused experienced partner business leader to help us build and drive a strong team for it. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform appropriately enriched by local solutions from partners. You will understand our customer’s needs and identify ways with partners in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate a high level of authenticity, integrity and a strong passion to customers
- Build a strong team that owns partner business end-to-end and lead it to a success
- Design and build the Japan partner framework, recruit the right partners for right customer segment, grow them to a significant revenue driver for Miro
- Lead your each team members to a success by setting a right strategy, building an appropriate environment for them, helping them build and execute partner plan, and providing a coaching at right timing and right place
- Understand customers, help partners develop apps, template and various services around Miro that can meet those unique needs and usage
- Drive synergy of High Touch Sales and Partners and frictionless co-selling model
- Collaborating with Japan SE, CS&S, Marketing and RevOps teams to deliver clear go-to-market motion to increase Miro's Success in the Japan markets.
- Demonstrate high quality of teamwork and work ethics as a member of Japan leadership team
- Team employee pulse survey
What you'll need
- Passion and experience of building strong partner team with high moral
- 15+ years of relevant work experience
- 10+ relationship with VP+ level leaders in partners
- Proven track record of successful SaaS sales into both segments of Global accounts headquartered in Japan and TSE listed parents companies through partners, and co-work with high touch sales team
- Successful data/facts driven business reviews and timely course corrections with partners
- Delivering Japan unique solution through partner by forming a joint project team with HQ
- Manager or manager of managers for a team of 20+ with a high member pulse score. Additional experience in start-up is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro
- Business level English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Holds permission to work in Japan
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!