About the team
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy sales professional to join Miro in our quickly growing Munich office.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
A successful candidate will have a minimum of three years' SaaS or other relevant technology sales experience, with at least two years in a closing role and a track record of success. The role will predominantly be office-based but may require some travel to prospect and customer sites. As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your goal is to upgrade existing Enterprise customers to our Enterprise plan.
What you’ll do
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through research and proactive prospecting
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference
- Managing a complex sales cycle and negotiating license agreements to bring deals to close
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 3 years in a Sales role, of which at least 2 years closing in DACH Enterprise market
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales, ideally with a SaaS company
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in the German language
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!