About the team
The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission - works on solving key business problems to grow the business and impact the company’s financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Finance Leader who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will build our Sales Finance team and play a key role in planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision-making and helping predict the future of the business. This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with senior go-to-market leaders.
What you’ll do
- Scale, mentor, and inspire a Sales Finance team
- Identify and construct KPIs that provide visibility into org effectiveness and efficiency, providing actionable recommendations
- Lead planning and forecasting activities with Sales, Success and Growth leaders to achieve ARR goals. Highlight and understand major assumptions and their effects on the plan/forecast, translate financial plan into team specific operational targets
- Report and provide in-depth analysis on monthly Actuals vs. Plan/Forecast. Use monthly BvAs to drive meaningful inspection of the business and to help drive decision-making
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
What you'll need
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity; 2+ years of Sales Finance team building and management
- Experience partnering with senior leadership both in finance and cross-functionally
- Extensive understanding and substantial knowledge of FP&A at B2B SaaS, including headcount planning, driver-based modeling, key B2B SaaS metrics, strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience supporting go-to-market functions including developing key metrics, building driver-based models, translating financial insights into actionable recommendations and ensuring alignment across teams
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
Nice to have
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Exposure to growth-stage PLG businesses
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!