About the team
Our team is building the future of Miro, attracting the best talent to join us from all over the world, and with great power comes great responsibility!
We are the cultural ambassadors, and the first point of contact for most future Mironeers so we play an important part in the success and growth of the company. You will have the opportunity to work with some world class recruiters and sourcers and develop your approach to recruiting even further in this dynamic work environment.
We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Berlin and Perm (Russia), which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Recruiting team at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. As a Sourcer on our global team, every hire you bring on board will help us build our best teams yet! In this role, you will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to prospect, source and engage top talent, you will serve as a candidate advocate while ensuring a top-notch experience, and lastly, you will help foster an engaged and long term talent community!
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand nuances of various roles across non-technical business functions
- Support Recruiters in prospecting, sourcing and engaging with new candidates
- Write tailored and unique outreach messaging campaigns
- Develop, nurture and maintain a network of potential future candidates
- Own full cycle sourcing from intake to prospecting to candidate conversion
- Develop key sourcing metrics and utilize data driven approach to pipeline building
- Own, design and proactively push sourcing insights in order to drive ongoing optimization
What you'll need
- Experience sourcing for non-technical roles
- Passion for driving a best-in-class candidate experience at all touch points in the recruiting process
- Experience creating and using metrics to guide decisions and strategy
- Proficiency in building boolean strings and complex LinkedIn searches
- Ability to create a tailored, customized message with unique selling points relevant to each role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!