About the team
Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver measurable/impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Success, Support, Growth, and Brand. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Analyst Relations Lead will own the analysts relations strategy for all of Miro, responsible for driving a positive analyst commentary of the Miro platform. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in building the Analyst Relations function at a fast growing SaaS company. You will design, collaborate and execute Miro’s overall industry analysts and influencer strategy. As part of the Product Marketing team, you’ll help to shape our product with the AR strategy, and work cross functionally with company leaders across sales, marketing, and product. Your goals will be closely aligned with product and success will be ultimately measured on company-wide metrics.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement and develop a program which focuses on continuous engagement and education which culminates in positive placement in analyst research reports
- Coordinate and staff regular briefings and inquiry sessions, respond to all analyst inquiries, and prepare analysts briefing tours, presentations, and briefing documents
- Build relationships with analysts both in the US and outside to ensure they are knowledgeable about Miro’s strategy, products, industry approach and customer success in the region
- Identify strategic and tactical initiatives, timelines, and subscription purchases to champion analyst relations that drive business results. Strategic initiatives should also protect and improve Miro brand and reputation
- Work directly with leaders in product marketing, as well as communications, to provide strategic counsel on analyst briefings and inclusion in key reports
What you'll need
- 5+ years global analyst/communications/marketing program manager experience
- Enterprise software experience, SaaS B2B required
- Experience working directly for or with top analysts firms (e.g. Gartner, Forrester, IDC); existing relationships with leading enterprise, tech/software analysts a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize analyst research, programs, and offerings
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to execute multiple projects on tight timelines
- Ability to build relationships with executives, salespeople, product, and communications stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, diverse, global environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!