About the team
The People team at Miro strives to scale our strategic effectiveness to enable Miro to engage, retain and develop best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. The People team members are cultural ambassadors who strive to continually uplevel the experience we provide our internal and external stakeholders in order to elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in Amsterdam, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Perm (Russia), with future expansion likely, which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and purposeful Talent Performance & Leadership Development Program Manager to join our global team. As the Program Manager, you will partner closely with People Excellence and People Design to ensure we are building the right process, infrastructure, and solutions to grow at scale. You will manage People Business Partner and Leadership Development programs, tools and vendor partners to ensure the team is enabled to hit their strategic targets.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop, execute and continuously evolve People Business Partner and Leadership Development programs to improve Mironeers’ experience and increase business partner’s capacity
- Increasing People Team capacity and efficiency by optimizing workflows/tools, including measuring, managing, and ensuring ROI from our initiatives.
- Program management of People Business Partners programs (ex: performance management lifecycle)
- Ongoing administration and oversight of Mironeer engagement activities (ex: quarterly pulse check, wellbeing)
- Program scoping, development, project management and execution of Leadership Development programs in partnership with People Design partners
- Metric development and ongoing evaluation of Leadership Development program efficacy
- Process and tool development in support of program administration
- Relationship management of associated vendor relationships
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with a thorough understanding of core people processes
- 2+ year in project or program management
- Project Management and Operational Execution
- Strategic Partnering and Relationship Management
- Ability to conduct data analysis develop insights
- Hand-on experience with different HR tools - especially Lattice and BambooHR
- Performance management and leadership development program design and administration experience
- Ability to set and track deliverables from design to roll-out
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Solutions-oriented mentality and strong problem-solving skills
- Organized, attention to detail, sense of urgency
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!