About the team
The People team at Miro strives to scale our strategic effectiveness to enable Miro to engage, retain and develop best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. The People team members are cultural ambassadors who strive to continually uplevel the experience we provide our internal and external stakeholders in order to elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in Amsterdam, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Perm (Russia), with future expansion likely, which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and purposeful Talent Development Program Manager to join our global team. As the Program Manager, you will partner closely with People Excellence and People Design to ensure we are building the right process, infrastructure, and solutions to grow at scale. You will manage People Business Partner and Leadership Development programs, tools and vendor partners to ensure the team is enabled to hit their strategic targets, co-develop, execute and continuously evolve People Business Partner and Leadership Development programs to measure and improve Mironeers’ experience and increase business partner’s capacity
What you’ll do
- Work with Learning Designers to program manage Leadership and Manager experiences at Miro with key focus on scoping, program phasing and evaluation
- Work with People Partners to program manage end to end twice yearly performance management cycles, and other applicable People lifecycle processes
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits teams to optimize people lifecycle processes, systems and tools.
- Partner with People Analytics to develop metrics and reporting to inform design, delivery and assess value of People Excellence and People Solutions programs and processes
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources with a thorough understanding of core people processes
- 4+ year in project or program management
- Experience juggling multiple competing priorities in highly dynamic environment
- Experience program managing People and Learning programs, preferably at a tech company
- Project Management and Operational Execution Excellence
- Strategic Partnering and Relationship Management
- Measurement and metrics development and insights
- Hand-on experience with different HR tools - especially Lattice and BambooHR. Workday is a plus.
- Program management of People and Leadership program and experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to partner with team members
- The ability to collaborate, drive consensus and deliver in ambiguous environments
- Organized, attention to detail, sense of urgency
- Solutions-oriented mentality and strong problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.