About the team
The Miro Platform team is responsible for enabling a rich and diverse ecosystem of apps and integrations that extend the power, versatility, and ubiquity of Miro. Within Platform, the Strategic Integrations teams partner closely with leading providers of collaboration software to power their visual collaboration capabilities, and deliver a seamless experience for joint customers.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Video conferencing and Miro go hand in hand. Like mac and cheese. Or gin and tonic. Any time you want to collaborate synchronously on a Miro board, it’s always accompanied by a video call. Like Miro, the need for video conferencing crosses organisational boundaries, which makes integrations with video conferencing tools like Zoom, or Microsoft Teams, our highest priority.
We are therefore looking for an experience Product leader, who understands the Enterprise video conferencing space in detail, to lead our integrations efforts in this space.
You will be responsible for defining our video conferencing integrations strategy, and building and leading the teams to execute on that strategy, in partnership with peers in Engineering and Design. You will work with our Partnerships team to build strong relationships with your product leadership counterparts across the primary vendors in the video conferencing space, and work cross functionally within Miro to align your strategy with Miro’s long term goals and related initiatives. As leader of a highly strategic initiative, this role comes with significant executive visibility and support.
What you'll do
- Define our long term roadmap and strategy for ensuring Miro is tightly integrated with all of the leading video conferencing platforms, delivering significant value to users, partners, and Miro
- Build mature institutional knowledge of the global video conferencing space within the Platform team
- Build strong relationships with product peers at key partners, and engage with existing and potential Enterprise customers to understand their needs and sensitivities
- Build and support teams to manage long term development of our most strategic video conferencing integrations, across the market leaders in the space
- Manage development of Miro’s in-product video chat capability
What you'll need
- 6+ years of total Product experience
- 2+ years of recent Product experience in the video conferencing space, managing products that serve Enterprise customers
- Experience in building, leading, and coaching teams of Product Managers
- Strong knowledge of the state of the art in video conferencing, augmented reality, and virtual meetings
- Experience working on platforms, and working closely with external partners, is highly desirable
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!