About the Team
Workflows stream is focused on end-to-end experiences for the most popular and impactful scenarios and user personas of Miro. It is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with a lot of opportunities to make significant impact and revolutionise the way people work together. While the core product stream is providing a visual collaboration tool that can be valuable across a broad set of use cases and personas, the Workflows stream is diving deeper into specific needs and problems of selected personas ensuring that we optimise our solution for these.
Integrations with strategic partners are an integral part of the user experience provided by the Workflows stream.
Developers have freedom to experiment, to influence how collaboration on the Miro board would look like and think about our customers’ experience. Check it out on this awesome video!
About the Role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping integrations with large and highly strategic partner platforms in the collaboration space.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop custom integrations that seamlessly add Miro’s whiteboard capability to partner products and services
- Define technical foundations for scaling up the apps & integrations group of teams
- Improve engineering and operational processes.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience. Experience building cross-domain apps on top of SaaS platforms (Atlassian, Salesforce, etc) preferable.
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred). Experience with authentication, REST API and databases (SQL/noSQL).
- Preferred experience with microservices
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset. Strong business acumen.
- Proactive, able to unblock yourself if required.
What’s in it for you
An opportunity to join a highly strategic team at a hyper growth startup right at the start of their platform journey, and work closely with some of the largest, highest profile, and most respected technology companies on the planet.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.