About the team
The Customer Success Management team is part of the Customer Experience team, that also includes teams in Renewals, Customer Education, and Support. The teams work with our Enterprise customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking to hire a Head of Customer Success to oversee our EMEA customer base. In this role you will hire, coach, and lead a team of regional Customer Success Leaders who are respectively responsible for their CSM teams in their market. Furthermore, you will work closely with the Go-to-market leaders and cross-functional partners to develop strategy for the EMEA market, improve our processes, drive adoption, retention and growth.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and manage a team of Senior Managers of Customer Success
- Partner with the Sales Leader and other functions to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion, in particular
- Drive the team towards Key Performance Indicators
- Manage the team to maintain account hygiene, health, and indicators
- Participate in revenue and health forecasting
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What you’ll need
- 10+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets
- 5+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company, and 3+ years managing managers
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!