About the team
Miro’s Brand Experience team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers, and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of communications: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can imagine). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while creating the strategic messaging through which to communicate most effectively.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Meet the design team here - https://miro.design !
About the role
Miro is seeking a Digital Designer to support design initiatives from our Growth Marketing team. You will brainstorm, conceptualise, design, animate, and edit scalable and modular assets for customer acquisition and retention, optimizing, and experimenting with different strategies, messaging, formats, lengths across different promotion channels such as Facebook or Instagram. An ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can execute quickly, translating ideas into beautiful and engaging assets. In this role, you will create remarkable assets, elevate our storytelling, and bring our brand to life. You will acquire a deep understanding of Miro’s product and customers, and develop concepts / create performance assets that will educate, inspire, and delight them.This role reports to the Digital Design Lead within the Growth Marketing team and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Create digital assets for Performance-based Advertising in social media platforms and paid media channels including banners & landing pages
- Bring ideas to life with beautiful creativity, brainstorming, designing, execution, animation
- Edit scalable and modular assets with different strategies, messagings, formats, across different promotion channels ensuring deliverables meet due dates and Miro's high standards of quality
- Collaborate cross-functionally to brainstorm, design, and storyboard new concepts optimized for performance
- Help maintain an organized library of design assets
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work with your colleagues, and keep projects moving forward
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive constructive feedback, and critique respectfully
What you’ll need
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated professional experience conceptualizing and executing creative assets within a Marketing agency, Advertisement agency, or in-house at a brand or tech company
- A portfolio that shows strong skills across digital design. Animation expertise is a plus
- Experience in producing product assets for a SaaS company
- Expertise in Figma/Sketch to design & prototype digital assets and experience with Adobe Suite
- Great understanding of digital formats and how to best approach them for organic and paid cross-channel promotion on Web, blog, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Great attention to detail, and passionate about graphic design, illustration, typography, color, composition
- Have a strong position about your creative direction, but know when to fight for an idea and when to let it go and move on
- Be a team player with great written and oral communication skills who can clearly articulate visual concepts and can communicate effectively with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders
- Experience working in distributed teams would be a big plus
- An entrepreneurial drive in getting things done from project initiation to delivery
- Strong ability to multitask, organize, facilitate and collaborate within cross-functional teams
What's in it for you
- Contribute to defining and shaping a growing brand that’s reimagining the future of work
- Develop world-class and recognizable brand videos among tech companies
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!