About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 80 members across product, design, engineering, marketing and analytics with a proven record of driving impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth. We work to drive experiments to learn the unknown and optimize business metrics by solving users’ problems, and to drive innovative initiatives.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and striving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Please watch this video to learn more about the Growth stream
About the role
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the overall success of Miro within our community platforms. Miroverse and learning user-generated-content (UGC) such as courses, events/webinars and open-sourced projects play a critical role in building a strong Ecosystem that creates value for our end-users, customers and partners whilst accelerating our content growth loop.
You will own your strategy, which will contain a roadmap of initiatives and experiments that will grow the volume, usage and distribution of quality UGC to significantly impact Miro’s success.
If you are a creative, passionate, customer-centric and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company.
What you'll do
- Lead product strategy for your area of responsibility and its execution with dedicated cross functional team
- Grow the volume, variety, distribution and usage of learning user generated content
- Build and ship great user experiences for creating, sharing and consumption of learning content
- Work with cross-functional teams in product, design, marketing, content, education to effectively align roadmaps, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Help build a rigorous growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, SaaS B2C2B models is ideal. Experience in collaboration, community, design spaces is a plus
- Proven ability to meet business requirements, drive business outcomes and deliver great user experience on time in a highly collaborative environment
- Growth approach: ability to uncover and synthesise data ( including user and market insights) to formulate strong hypotheses for growth, experimentation mindset
- Passion and experience in creating an engaging, delightful, and high-quality experience for users
- Strong prioritisation and decision-making skills with ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, the team, market research, and stakeholder feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, and adapt your communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership.
- A strong team-player and partner with a good work ethic
What's in it for you
At Miro you’ll enjoy a startup environment, collaborative and thoughtful team members, and a community of users that absolutely love our product. Along with competitive salaries and the full slate of benefits, Miro provides everything you personally need to get your job done. We are passionate about our mission and feel lucky to see the impact of our work, every day!
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.