About the team
As a key member of the Business Technology team, you will work closely with the internal Revenue Operations and Financial teams to deeply understand and improve our Quote to Cash Systems. You will support and run projects that are building the technical foundation of our Q2C systems. This person will join a team with an appetite for constant improvement that is driven by highly motivated and collaborative individuals.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to support our rapidly scaling BizTech team. An ideal candidate will be a systems professional who can support a variety of financial projects and programs.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our GTM RevOps Team and Finance Team to deliver day to day success of the invoicing and deal-closing teams
- Deliver Salesforce and Netsuite strategic projects, reporting and analytics, and additional project support needed for key initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, Finance, Accounting, Deal Desk, and others to build maturity into our processes
- Build and maintain technical workflows between our various CRM and Financial Systems to scale with our growing business
What you'll need
- 4+ years total work experience, with 3+ years of relevant BizTech, Revenue Accounting or ERP experience at a well-established B2B SaaS company (previous experience in consulting a plus)
- 4+ years Salesforce Admin experience and familiarity with CPQ
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with financial systems such as Netsuite, Salesforce Billing and Stripe.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable delivering cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!