About the team
The Product Growth stream works to improve customer experience while accelerating business growth. A highly-analytical and data-informed crew, we quickly validate our hypotheses through experimentation and turn that information into new features and products. This tight, cross-functional team has several areas of expertise:
- Acquisition — attract most relevant users
- Retention — engage and empower new users
- Monetization — help users choose and purchase a paid plan to fit their needs
- Community Platforms — build an ecosystem with user-generated content and more.
As a part of our Product Design team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our design process, culture, principles, and maintain and raise the bar of design quality. Learn more about the colorful design team and our culture: https://miro.design/
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Learn more about our stream structure, please check this board out.
About the role
As a Sr. Product Designer in Growth you will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's success by creating end-to-end experiences to leverage business growth. We’re striving to find the right balance between user needs and business goals, working out hypotheses and validating them with design solutions in a fast-moving environment. By applying data-informed behavioural design, hooked model, and user engagement mechanics to design solutions, you will be able to see and measure the impact of your solutions.
What you’ll do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your solutions with the team and iterate on them
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design processes for a variety of initiatives
- Research user perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers for high-quality implementation
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor people
- Keep up a fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making
What you’ll Need
- 5+ years of product design experience. Prior experience with Product/Growth, SaaS B2C2B / B2B models is a big plus
- Ability to think through complex interaction problems with a systematic approach and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in solutions design for business growth with results achieved in business metrics
- Passion in informing design decisions by applying business metrics to them
- Ability to articulate design decisions, with an iterative mindset and openness to learn and adapt
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!