About the team
The Recruiting team at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. We are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, and Perm (Russia) which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. This Recruiter would be the 2nd hire in our brand new Sydney, Australia location and be responsible for being out the office. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Senior Recruiter on our global team, every hire you bring on board will help us build up our best teams yet! In this role, you will source, screen, and close candidates across go-to-market functions (Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing) and be a founding member of our Sydney office. You will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will serve as a candidate advocate while ensuring a top-notch experience, and lastly, you will drive an effective interview process that evaluates against Miro’s high bar for performance, potential and the values that drive our culture.
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible talent for a range of roles within G&A orgs
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience recruiting for a variety of SaaS roles
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Awesome in-office culture
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!