About the team
Our team's mission is to make the process from writing code to deploying it to production effective and enjoyable. This gives engineers the ability to solve their challenges, instead of fighting against the environment. In this role, you will enable our engineering organization to grow and stay efficient at the same time. You will focus on the development and delivery velocity by creating and supporting fast flow from development to production.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working on Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Development at scale into the system that helps our customers to collaborate on their daily basis.
About the role
In this role, you will enable our engineering organization to grow and stay efficient at the same time. Your focus will be on establishing the Devtools team in Berlin and working on the vision for the next-generation developer tools at Miro. The focus of the team will be on the development and delivery velocity by creating and supporting fast flow from development to production. Building close and productive relations with product development teams, you will build bespoke developer tools and infrastructure to keep the development process as productive and enjoyable as possible. Working closely with QA and SRE you will lead the Devtools team to keep our releases flowing, on time, and without incidents.
What you'll do
- Lead and grow the Devtools team
- Shape and refine next-gen developer tools and infrastructure in Miro
- Work closely with engineers across all organization to understand their needs
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to keep releases flowing
What you'll need
- Experience with managing high-performance teams in fast changing environment
- Experience with CI/CD process or building developer tools
- 5+ years senior engineering experience with 2+ years team leadership, managing 5+ members in a high growth, fast scaling tech environment
- Deep understanding of the software development process
- Collaborative mindset
- Proficiency with Java
Nice to have
- Experience with developer tools (build tools / test tools / vcs)
- Experience with the DevOps toolset
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!