About the team
As the key member of the Austin leadership team, you will be a part of scaling our office, hiring a large share of the new team members, and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As an Inbound Sales Development Manager, you will help scale our SDR team in Austin and will be responsible for Sales opportunity generation, specifically on the inbound side. You will work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations leadership to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics, while converting inbound demand that drives attainment of our revenue goals. One of the key responsibilities for the person in this role is to build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company, in addition to motivating and developing team members along the way.
What you’ll do
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive & inside sales roles
- Be a part of scaling our Austin office and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture
- Proactively manage conversion of the inbound funnel and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of first-line management experience preferred, ideally leading, building, & scaling sales development organizations in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- 3+ years of Sales development (inbound & outbound) and closing experience (Account Executive and/or Account Manager)
- A strong foundation in B2B SaaS sales with a track record of success selling to Enterprise (>500 employees) and Strategic segments (>5,000 employees)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels of an organization and across diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience leveraging data to measure, manage, and optimize activity and productivity
- Strong innovation skills - you will think of innovative ways to boost conversion rates and drive revenue
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, London, NY and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!