About the team
The team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Workplace Strategist and Planner to join our growing Workplace ServicesTeam. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will help us continue this growth by strategically planning our Hubs.
You will be responsible for the development of tools and processes to help create the workplace of the future for Miro.
The ideal person will be a team player; working closely with all of the teams. You are enthusiastic, proactive and empathetic.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Workplace Managers in Europe, the US, and beyond to understand deeply the needs of their teams
- Provide recommendations and work to implement solutions for workplace planning and design
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop occupancy plans and planning studies
- Prepare findings and presentations that translate information into insights
- Research and analyze shifts and trends in our workplace behaviors to develop and improve changes to Miro’s physical and digital environment
- Take initiative to research and develop new tools that assess, measure and enhance performance of our spaces
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in Workplace Strategy or Workplace Planning role
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Great leadership skills and passionate about working in environments with high employee engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in areas of Organizational Analysis; Data Analysis; Strategic Planning & Alignment; Change Management
- Understanding of space densities and density planning practices
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!