About the team
Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 15 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise marketing strategy. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will join the growing Enterprise Marketing team and report directly to the Enterprise Lifecycle Marketing Lead. You’ll be collaborating across multiple hubs and functions within Miro to help execute our Enterprise marketing strategies within our high-touch business. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Enterprise Lifecycle Marketing team as we scale and continue to build the foundational programs for hyper-growth!
What you’ll do
- Help execute marketing strategies to increase marketing qualified leads, and stage 2 pipeline for our high touch Enterprise business
- Drive adoption and expansion strategies within our enterprise customer accounts to increase weekly active users
- Contribute to building automation and engagement strategies at different Enterprise customer lifecycle stages
- Partner with cross-functional and globally diverse teams to drive execution of our product release communications
- Drive customer onboarding and adoption strategies focused on key activation metrics such as weekly and monthly active users
- Report results, track performance, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to Miro’s culture of shared learning
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in Customer, Lifecycle or CRM Marketing pref in SaaS
- Experience in helping build and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive revenue and engagement with a customer base
- Experience partnering closely with multiple stakeholders from product marketing, sales, and/or success to drive cross functional programs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- You are team player, dependable and a strong communicator who can effectively collaborate with global remote teams
- You have a learner mind-set and interested in product-led growth strategies
- A problem-solver, takes things to the finish line
- An open-minded, curious, and eager to build your skillset
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!