About the team
Reporting to our Learning Design Program Lead, you’ll be joining our People Solutions Design function, an innovative design team of learning designers and agile coaches. You will work in the Thriving Hubs pod with Community Managers from other regions, co-designing and executing community programs and experiences to achieve maximum engagement of Mironeers and help them collaborate better. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As we scale rapidly at Miro, so does the need for Mironeers to connect with each other. After a year of remote work, Mironeers will be transitioning back to the office and we need a role to shape and maintain how we build culture and community in the office and across distributed teams. As a Hub Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in co-creating hub communities with Mironeers. As a result, the US hubs’ members will feel connected within their hub, with other hubs and the global Miro community. Hubs will have a strong shared identity and leading in hub practices.
What you’ll do
- Building thriving hubs: building a sense of trust, identity and community in hub to increase engagement, collaboration and a deepened sense of belonging and commitment to Miro.
- Relationship building: have a deep insight into key hub personas, their motivations and styles and build impactful experience based on these insights
- Event management: design & deliver regular events that create connection, sense of belonging and fun, as well as support strategic initiatives (such as D&I and Wellbeing).
- Hub space & rituals: engage employees in co-creation of hub space and hub community rituals to enable Miro Ways of Working, promote Miro Values & Behaviors and Hub identity.
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in designing and executing end-to-end events and experiences in online and offline environments, with a strong focus on the end user needs
- 3+ years of facilitation experience with audiences of different sizes and backgrounds
- Experience leading a thriving, resilient community that has been able to ignite passion and participation from community members
- Passion for content creation and internal comms (writing, visuals, public speaking)
- Understanding of community building and event management frameworks, metrics and tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage others, build relationships and self-organizing networks of connections
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Nice to have: Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Nice to have: Experience of working in a startup, SaaS and hypergrowth environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!