About the team
The Customer Education team at Miro builds and delivers learning at scale to Miro’s 15M+ worldwide users through four core programs: live facilitated experiences, on-demand courses, in-app education and our help center. We work closely with colleagues in customer support, customer success, marketing, and product to improve the overall customer experience. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. As the Manager, Help Center, you will join the Customer Education team within Miro’s Customer Experience function and will partner closely with our Customer Support team to increase the impact of our help center. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale. You will be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team.
What you’ll do
- Set and own a vision for Miro’s Help Center. This role will lead the Help Center’s content strategy, manage platform enhancements to improve user-experience and business outcomes, drive translation efforts and ensure the help center is a best-in-class self-serve knowledge resource for end-users
- Manage a small team of direct and indirect reports while leveraging support from cross-functional partners to create thorough, user-friendly, best-in-class help center content, including articles, tips, gifs, screencasts, step-by-step guides and other assets for key personas and use-cases
- Partner closely with the Customer Support team on shared goals to improve help center content and capabilities
- Work with the Customer Education leadership team and Miro’s brand and marketing teams to ensure consistency in look and feel, tone and voice across all educational customer-facing resources
- Own reporting and track against shared goals to show an increase in adoption of the help center, reduction of tickets across key themes, and an overall increase in adoption of Miro
- Understand user pain points by talking directly to users/customers, digging into help center data to identify trends, and executing on solutions that reduce friction
What you'll need
- 8-10 years of work experience, primarily in content strategy and/or customer support
- 2+ years of direct people management experience, managing content-focused teams and initiatives
- 6+ years creating highly visible, high-quality content in consultation with cross-functional stakeholders and SMEs
- Enthusiasm for both leading a small team of direct/indirect reports and rolling up your sleeves (this is a player/coach role)
- Experience setting and consistently meeting ambitious goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for both self and small cross-functional teams
- Seasoned project manager and product owner with strong skills in scoping, distributing and tracking work progress across project teams
- Experience writing for and using data to evaluate and report on the performance of high-traffic knowledge bases or content sites
- Experience with at least one popular help center ie. Zendesk or content management system Ie Contentful
- Nice to have: Experience running content experiments and driving a backlog of enhancements based on results
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!