About the team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction. As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on software, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team and we are looking for an IT Operations Administrator to join us! In this role you will work with a variety of internal tools, networks, and equipment configuration and help simplify and improve processes to deliver seamless IT services for the business.
Your role will impact our distributed team by helping to solve a wide variety of IT requests and implementing new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems. This role is ideal for someone who is service-oriented, enjoys problem-solving and is motivated by collaboration in a global and multicultural team environment.
What you’ll do
- Help employees set up their workplaces, software and hardware
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees’ workplaces
- Set up network equipment and VPN at the offices
- Prepare and maintain office equipment and services for meeting rooms and conferences (video and audio systems, big touch screens, projectors, TVs, and etc.)
- Control access and maintain settings to services and products
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a systems administrator or IT specialist working at a 250+ employees company
- Experience working with network equipment with knowledge of routing principles (LAN, VPN); Cisco network experience required
- Strong experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!