About the team
The office of the CEO drives growth for Miro and helps bring to life our company vision to enable collaboration across geographic locations. Our team is dynamic: we have colleagues in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Berlin, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Perm and we partner across functional areas: Sales, Finance, Legal, Marketing, HR and more. We operate in an agile environment where there is opportunity to drive results, solicit feedback for learning, improve ways of working, and develop personally and professionally while contributing to a people-focused corporate culture.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and proactive individual to provide high-level personal, administrative, and tactical support to our CEO. This is a multi-faceted role working in a global environment and leveraging your language skills in Russian and English. Partnering closely with the Executive Assistant and members of the Office of the CEO, you will serve as a key enabler for business impact by creating efficiency and effectiveness to support the CEO’s capacity and focus.
Central to the role is your ownership over complex scheduling, communications, logistics, activity management, work/life organization, travel planning, and ad hoc project management. You will serve as the primary coordinator for ensuring personal/professional activities are aligned and in balance to deliver a seamless integration for the CEO. This role is ideal for someone who is highly collaborative, service-oriented and motivated by delivering organisation and efficiency to support team goals. Key to success in this role is the ability to juggle multiple priorities, take ownership to solve problems, and a positive and empathetic mindset.
What you’ll do
- Manage personal administrative duties including arranging services or activities, coordinating individual or family travel and logistics, expense tracking and management
- Manage correspondence, official documents and ad hoc requests on behalf of the CEO
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion while serving as the liaison with vendors, service providers, etc, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Manage calendar and scheduling requirements
- Manage end-to-end travel needs, including logistics and visas, coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders
- Track, manage and help drive the on-time completion of projects
- Support with key events, meetings, presentations and off-sites
- Serve as a backup for the Executive Assistant as needed
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of PA support for one or more senior executives
- Fluency in Russian and English required
- Experience in a high-growth and fast changing environment preferred
- Experience with complex international travel, calendar and logistics management
- Highly proficient in Google Apps and able to learn new digital tools quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational, project management and time management skills
- Able to manage competing priorities to ensure key milestones are met
- Service-oriented and able to establish rapport across a variety of stakeholders
- A team player with global and cultural awareness and an empathetic mindset
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!