About the team
The Customer Education team is rapidly growing to provide value at scale for all of our clients through well-crafted and innovative learning experiences. We’re looking for a senior facilitator to help increase our impact by making core live-training experiences more widely available, experiment with current approaches to drive learning and growth, and support internal teams with educational collateral and expert consulting support. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Customer Education team is a newer function dedicated to delivering powerful educational experiences for all of our users. We aim to meet learners where they’re at - online, on demand, in the product, and wherever they most need support. Our Live Facilitated Program offers engaging and relentlessly practical sessions to introduce learners to new ways to use Miro.
In this role, you’ll work directly with the LFP Lead and Customer Education Facilitator to build, experiment, and execute on our live education program strategy. You’ll also work with the broader Customer Education team to deliver educational experiences to our clients, help us push the creative and quality envelope with end user materials, and deliver insights back to the business on what our learners need.
What you’ll do
A week-in-the-life includes teaching webinars to our amazing end users, connecting directly with strategic accounts and consulting on best practices with learning and workshops in Miro, and trying out new methods to reach more learners where they are with engaging content. You’ll also support the next stage of our learning management system through operations support, help out on cross-functional events with public speaking opportunities, and offer input on quarterly and yearly goal setting.
What you'll need
- 6-8 years of training experience with 3-5 SaaS/tech training experience; client-facing experience required
- A strong grasp of adult learning principles and best practices to help create supportive and effective live training experiences
- Excellent public speaking skills with an emphasis on combining compelling storytelling with effective technical training
- Experience in consulting or scaled facilitation
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!