The Sales and Success Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission: we use data to help the Sales and Success teams make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow. As we become bigger and the complexity of our business grows, getting access to the right information, processing this information fast, and then transforming it into ‘executive ready’ recommendations will become increasingly difficult.
We are looking for a Head of Sales and Success Analytics who is passionate about making an impact and building high-performing teams! Miro is growing at rocket-ship speed and the decisions we make now are critical to the business. We are seeking a collaborative, inspiring leader to grow and develop a team of Analysts embedded in our Sales and Success organizations. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Scale, mentor, and inspire a team of high-performing analysts.
- Ensure clarity, consistency and visual efficiency of reporting on key Sales and Success metrics.
- Success is defined by how often Sales/Success teams use data reports in their customer conversations and whether team leadership reviews key reports with their first cup of coffee in the morning :)
- Influence senior executive thinking and decision-making by credibly representing both the business and data point of view - i.e., creating a data driven view of our customers’ journey and proactively identifying their pain points and opportunities.
- High quality, strategic decisions are critical for a company’s long term success - and you will be in the middle of this!
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to improve our analytics infrastructure and acquire the data sources needed to uplevel the quality of our insights. Work with Operations, Technology, and Finance teams to ensure data quality and drive automation.
What you'll need
- 10+ years of relevant experience in analytics, consulting, or related quantitative role; 4+ years of analytics team building and management
- Experience working in hyper growth SaaS companies
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Knowledge of modern analytics and BI tools - SQL, Looker, DBT, Snowflake
- Experience delivering analytical solutions for complex sales/success related tasks (account intelligence, customer churn risk model, quantification of expansion potential, customer value proposition, etc.)
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!