About the team
The Commercial Account Executive Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as you’ll be prospecting, developing and closing the initiation deals for our SMB customers to set the foundation for success for future expansion and revenue for the company.
We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in our Commercial space. You’ll be part of the first cohort of EMEA Commercial reps at Miro who will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, Develop, and Close new customers on our Miro Platform
- Manage a high volume of amount deals
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with Marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
- You will run effective discovery and demonstrations, partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
- Identify, Establish and Cultivate relationships with Senior Level Executives
- Forecast Pipeline Accurately and Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Help Blueprint and Drive Best Practices across the sales organization
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of experience in a quota-carrying SaaS sales role
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to accurately forecast and track sales activities
- Strong prospecting, territory/account planning, and team-selling experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and able to maneuver through ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong relationship building skills
- Experience leveraging data to make informed decisions and influence stakeholders
- A proactive, hands on approach to pursuing goals and solving problems
- Demonstrated curiosity with a desire for continuous learning and growth
- Professional level fluency in German and English is required
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.