About the team
Miro has been successfully growing globally so far! Supporting to further scale the business in the key growth areas and providing our customers and prospects with leading experience, we are significantly investing in building up the go-to-market teams in EMEA.
Miro is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the Head of EMEA Sales, as the organization’s further growth. This role will report into our Head of EMEA Sales and will be a key supporting member of the EMEA sales leadership team. To help the leadership team in EMEA to work effectively and efficiently, our Executive Assistant will support them in their strategic and operational work.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, 100% trust-worthy and proactive individual to provide high level administrative, operational and tactical support. You will partner closely with the Head of Sales to enable its efficiency and effectiveness, serving as a key enabler for business impact. You will also serve as the primary liaison internally among executives and employees as well as with external customers and partners. To be successful in this role, you’ll need strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Manage core administrative duties including arranging expenses, official documents, correspondence and ad hoc requests on behalf of the Head of Operations
- Act as the liaison for executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Draft and manage executive correspondence and communications
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Support with key team events, meetings, presentations and offsites
- Manage end-to-end travel needs, including logistics and visas, coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders to understand pain points and opportunity areas for improvement
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
What you’ll need
- 2+ years full-time executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience in a high-growth and fast changing environment preferred
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with international travel coordination
- Fluency in English and German required; additional languages preferred: French, Russian
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs as well as other productivity and collaboration tools
- Able to deliver a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!