About the role
As Manager of Sales Development in Amsterdam at Miro, you’ll drive the team towards pipeline goals, motivate and develop team members, and work closely with other senior leaders across a variety of departments including Sales, Marketing, and Operations. You will drive strategy and execution for the outbound opportunity generation team that drives attainment of our revenue goals. As a key leader, you’ll be part of setting talent strategy, architect industry-leading processes, and leverage bleeding-edge technologies.
The Manager of Sales Development will help scale our SDR team in Amsterdam and will be responsible for Sales opportunity generation, particularly on the outbound side. They will work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations leadership to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics. One of the key goals for the person in this role is to build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Be a part of scaling our Amsterdam office and creating a unique blend of Miro and Amsterdam culture
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years of Sales Development Manager experience with strong track record of performance against metrics and career traction
- 3+ years of Sales development (inbound & outbound) and closing experience (Account Executive and/or Account Manager)
- A strong foundation in B2B SaaS sales with a track record of success selling to Enterprise (>500 employees) and Strategic segments (>5,000 employees)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels of an organization and across diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience leveraging data to measure, manage, and optimize activity and productivity
- Strong innovation skills - you will think of innovative ways to boost conversion rates and drive revenue
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!