About the role
The Director of Enterprise Product Marketing will have ownership of several strategically important areas of our business. They will lead product marketing for our Enterprise product stream and work with product, engineering, design, and analytics teams throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As a member of this cross-functional team, you’ll help to shape the product to fit the needs of Enterprise customers. You will also work across Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales, and Revenue Operations to align the broader company around our Product strategy and deliver compelling GTM strategies to tell Miro’s story to customers. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for leading a team that develops holistic assets and sales resources to empower our Sales organization to activate against our highest priority customers and use cases. Finally, they will build and oversee our Analyst Relations function.
Successful Product Marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They must be able to flex from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action. While this role will manage a team, they are expected to execute work as an independent contributor as well, particularly while the organization is scaling.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Build and lead a best in class Product Marketing team within a fast-moving, high-growth organisation
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the Miro product
- Partner with the product team on product strategy and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs
- Own our Enterprise positioning and messaging, develop pricing and packaging strategy
- Build and deliver innovative strategies and launch plans for key initiatives across the Enterprise Product area, including internal enablement and external communications
- Lead a team looking after evergreen enablement assets and programs, including Competitive Insights
- Lead and manage our Analyst Relations, facilitating briefings and working to secure positive report coverage and driving an ongoing, positive relationship
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback
- Strive to continually improve and optimize team processes
What you’ll need
- 7-10 years of marketing experience including people management experience
- At least 5 years of PMM experience in a B2B tech environment
- Experience working with industry analysts
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Product mindset and experience translating technical details into product value for users, customers, and prospects
- Customer orientation and insights-led approach to marketing
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management for multiple tasks
- Creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work
- Curious and with a growth mindset
- Experience working with a highly distributed team
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!