About the team
The Data Science team at Miro has a mission: using AI and Machine Learning to turn Miro into a collaboration platform so smart that it can be considered as intelligent as a team member. We work with NLP, Computer Vision, Graphs and Multimodal deep learning to give Miro the means to truly understand what its users want and need to do, and support them in the process of creating the next big thing. The Data Science team is a brand new, international and interdisciplinary team, which values diversity in background and culture and is excited to learn something more every day from its polyhedric members.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Without sound data and productization pipelines, Data Science Models will never see the light of day, and ultimately delight Miro’s users.We are looking for an experienced Data and Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science team and help developing and productizing Machine Learning models serving predictions that will delight 10+ Users worldwide by making their board content creation and interaction easier and effortless. The perfect match is a software/data engineer with experience in productizing ML models, or a Data Scientist/ML Engineer with software engineering experience and a drive to get models to the finish line (i.e., in production).
What you’ll do
- Design scalable and reliable ML pipelines to productionize and monitor our models
- Work alongside Data Scientists on model development, solving complex ML problems
- Orchestrate ML production loads in AWS and work with our infrastructure team on our CD4ML efforts
- Participate in the development of our ML experimentation platform and help us move towards a level 3 MLOps maturity
- Work with software and DevOps engineers to create designs and understand requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions
What you’ll need
- Hands-on experience in machine learning engineering, or experience in data engineering and a strong attitude for machine learning.
- A good understanding of machine learning techniques
- Hands-on experience with modern distributed data processing stack such as Hadoop, Spark and Kafka, and with orchestration tools such as Airflow or AWS Step Functions
- Solid programming skills, and experience in working with Python
- experience in building CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models
- Solid communication skills, experience in collaboration with other teams
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Previous experience with building and productizing Deep Learning models
- Experience of development and deployment using Docker.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.