About the team
As a member of the Revenue Operations organization you will report to the Head of GTM Strategy and work cross-functionally with our Sales leadership team to drive go-to-market team performance.
About the role
As a key member of the GTM Strategy & Ops team you will work closely with GTM teams to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will drive projects to identify new growth levers and optimize conversion of new logos and expansion of our install base.
What you’ll do
- Define sales strategy to grow Miro’s business including segmentation, coverage, territory optimization, account targeting, pricing & packaging, and org design
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and performance of the GTM organization
- Develop and allocate key performance metrics for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities
- Continually evaluate the current systems and processes, implementing elegant improvements that drive additional output and scale
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
What you'll need
- 5+ years of Revenue Strategy/Ops, Sales Ops and / or BizOps experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company (experience in sales required)
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with sales reps and GTM leaders
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools; salesforce.com, Looker, etc
- Finance or Management Consulting experience a plus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!