About the team
Business Logic teams are part of the Core product and are responsible for the range of user experiences Miro offers — from organizing access to boards to managing account settings. We focus on scalable solutions that help address the variety of customers’ needs across all stages of product consumption, functional roles, industries, organizational structures, size, budget, and regional presence.
We contribute to Miro’s strategic bets by uplifting architecture, delivering impactful features, and empowering other teams to build their solutions leveraging our components and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to lead a Business Logic team working on architecture.
About the role
The role is open to scale up Business logic teams’ ability to continuously deliver competitive differentiation and reports to the Business logic Product Lead.
As a Technical Product Manager of Business logic, you will be accountable for the components and architecture of Miro Core product related to workspaces, users and content and keeping them in line with the overall Product and Engineering strategies.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Growth and Data teams leveraging your knowledge of Miro architecture and stakeholders’ needs and your ability to deliver solutions, to strengthen Miro position as an undisputed leader in visual collaboration. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to Miro’s heart and soul as we continue to grow as a collaborative online whiteboarding platform.
What you'll do
- Become an expert in Miro business logic (data structures, architecture, events and information flows), learn how it manifests in user experience and how our product teams work with it
- Research users, customers and stakeholders’ needs, set up goals, define and execute Miro technical product strategy and tactics in line with overall Product and Engineering strategies
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Coordinate product design and delivery within your area of responsibility
- Build strong partnership with other teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement
- Create a strong foundation for Miro competitive advantage in product areas of responsibility
What you’ll need
- Solid technical background and 3+ years of product management experience preferably in SaaS B2B/B2C2B
- Good understanding of complex data logic architecture design and implementation
- Proven ability to solve complex technical problems driving team effort, cross-functional collaboration and coordinating stakeholders
- Proven ability to achieve product success delivering architecture-related projects
- Solid research, analytical, prioritization and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both tech and non-tech people
- Empathy for teammates and stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!