About the role
As the Partner Program Marketing for Professional Services, you will oversee the go-to-market strategy for this vertical and work closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Partnerships, Engineering, Customer Education, and Marketing to drive the growth and success of our Consultant program and Consultant community.
The role will help us better serve the unique needs of consultants, agencies, and other professional services firms. You will build programs to serve these segments and help them be successful with their clients using Miro. As a company built on collaboration, you’ll need to be ready to partner with internal stakeholders to recognize client needs and tailor our offerings.
What you’ll do
- Execute and iterate on an ambitious strategy to scale through agencies and consultants
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target segments, and messaging for our key professional services clusters
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and program launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption among the professional services audience
- Develop pricing and packaging structures that create business value for consultants and their enterprise customers
- Be the voice of our professional services ecosystem in influencing cross-functional teams on roadmap, enablement, and education opportunities to empower and foster community
- Lead our messaging and content for community events, conferences, and other professional services-focused activities
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of partner/program marketing experience
- You've helped create a vibrant large-scale partner program before. You come with a playbook of tactics and principles to do this again for us
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with professional service partners
- You’re able to make informed, strategic decisions around consultant benefit/value and back up those decisions with validation
- You know how to conduct interviews, run experiments and manage critical metrics
- You have experience working in a high growth company, with cross-functional teams, preferably distributed teams and you can easily switch between strategy and execution
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!