About the team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction.
As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on software, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
About the role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team and we are looking for an IT Operations Administrator to join us! You’ll have many responsibilities from working with multiple internal tools, networks, and equipment configuration to simplifying routine processes for greater efficiency and providing better IT services.
Your role will impact our distributed team by helping them solve a wide variety of IT requests and implement new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems.
What you’ll do
- Help employees set up their workplaces, software and hardware.
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees’ workplaces.
- Set up network equipment and VPN at the offices.
- Prepare and maintain office equipment and services for meeting rooms and conferences (video and audio systems, big touch screens, projectors, TVs, and etc.).
- Control access and maintain settings to services and products.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a systems administrator or systems engineer or IT specialist
- At least one year of experience working at a 250+ employees company
- Experience working with network equipment and understanding network routing principles (LAN, VPN)
- Strong experience with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Able to work at multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be comfortable with responding to the international teams’ requests and manage priorities.
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!