About the team
Business Logic teams are part of the Core product and are responsible for the range of user experiences Miro offers — from organizing access to boards to managing account settings. We focus on scalable solutions that help address the variety of customers’ needs across all stages of product consumption, functional roles, industries, organizational structures, size, budget, and regional presence.
We contribute to Miro’s strategic bets by uplifting architecture, delivering impactful features, and empowering other teams to build their solutions leveraging our components and expertise.
To take account administration experience to the next level, we are looking for a committed professional to lead the newly forming Business Logic team.
About the role
The role is open to scale up the Business logic product teams’ ability to continuously deliver competitive differentiation and reports to the Business logic Product Lead.
As a Product Manager of business logic, you will be accountable for the components and areas of Miro core product related to workspace configuration and administration, keeping them in line with the overall Product, GTM, and Engineering strategies.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, GTM (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing), Growth and Data teams to leverage your knowledge of Miro customer needs, your ability to deliver solutions, and enable go-to-market processes to make Miro an undisputed leader in visual collaboration. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to Miro’s growth as a collaborative online whiteboarding platform.
What you'll do
- Research users and customers, set up goals, define and execute Miro product strategy and tactics in line with overall Product, GTM, and Engineering strategies
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Oversee product delivery within your area of responsibility and execute the strategy and roadmap of the corresponding product areas, continuously uplifting the experience of collaboration and administration in Miro
- Build strong partnership with other teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement
- Create a strong competitive advantage and continuous differentiation of Miro in product areas of responsibility
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably B2B/B2C2B SaaS companies with complex products and multiple admin personas/journeys
- Experience in driving x-functional cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid research, prioritisation and execution skills, understanding of business impact for solutions
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written English
- Confidence navigating and executing in ambiguous situations
- Growth mindset, analytical and systematic thinking
- Empathy for users and for the team
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!