About the team
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Paid Search, Paid Social, and Lifecycle Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Web engineer, Product Marketing, Brand, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the role
Organic Growth & SEO has been a major part of our success today and we would like it to be our main acquisition channel going forward.
As the Head of Organic Growth, you’ll not only be responsible for our SEO efforts at scale but also develop and execute other organic channels and opportunities, contribute to Miro’s mission. You will align your strategies and your team initiatives with the broader company roadmap and goals, and prioritize them accordingly.
You will build a world-class team of SEO professionals and Organic Growth hackers who can think outside the box and drive impactful results.
You will report directly to the Head of Growth Marketing and will be part of the Growth Marketing senior leadership team.
What you’ll do
- Own the global Organic Growth & SEO strategies and goals of Miro across all markets, identifying both short-term and long-term opportunities to scale growth, building out the team and the roadmap and processes to do so.
- Be the champion of Organic Growth & SEO at Miro, develop a world-class SEO culture that will enable the organization as a whole to understand and align to a common vision, by working alongside product and engineering leaders.
- Mentore key leads within the Organic Growth team, as well as contributing to growing this team. When needed, you will contribute to the execution of the roadmap doing hands-on and serve as a role model for the team.
- Own and develop the framework of how the Organic Growth & SEO programs directly contribute to the core business, including reporting on the overall performance over time and drawing actionable insights to further improve growth.
- Own and develop the processes of launching SEO projects and initiatives, find ways to scale and automate how we do things, building out the team from a people and technology point of view.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of driving continuous organic growth, preferably for a SaaS company.
- 4+ years of experience leading an SEO team and owning the SEO strategy, preferably for a SaaS company.
- Experience in building a team of organic growth and SEO professionals to meet the challenges and goals in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience in project managing development and execution of an SEO roadmap.
- A deep understanding of both the content strategy side of organic search and the technical optimization side, being well-versed in scaling and setting up both for growth.
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Looker, Buzzstream, Buzzsumo, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Possess keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to other colleagues.
- Team player with the ability to work and initiate independently.
- High emotional intelligence and empathy.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!