About the team
The Performance Marketing team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Paid Search team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as SEO, Paid Social, and lifecycle marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Analytics, Product, Strategic Finance and other Marketing teams.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the acquisition team's strategy and operations focused on paid search. You will own your own budget and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the SEM team and contribute to the company's growth.
You will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and will be part of the Growth Marketing senior leadership team.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of paid search managers focused on optimizing campaigns across main search engines
- Manage a fully dedicated cross-functional team of analysts, engineers and creatives supporting paid search initiatives
- Plan, prioritize and execute team projects focused on overarching team objectives
- Manage multi million dollars budgets in order to deliver business KPIs
- Provide each team member with a career path and a professional learning agenda
- Provide a high level vision for the channel and translate it into tactical priorities
- Identify team resources and align with embedded stakeholders such analytics, copywriting, web development, etc
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns on a large scale of + $500K a month (other channels are an advantage)
- 3+ years of managing a team of 1-4 individuals
- 2+ years working with team stakeholders such analysts, engineers, etc
- Well-versed in performance marketing, online customer acquisition, and conversion optimization
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search
- Experience in building a paid search team and meeting the challenges and goals in a hyper-growth environment
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to structure and run experiments and to analyze large sets of data and numbers
- Highly proficient in using Excel and other data platforms like Looker/Tableau
- A customer-centric marketer, leading the marketing efforts with a strong understanding of the customer needs and the product
- A strong leader able to provide a career path and coach each team member
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a B2B SaaS company.
- You speak another European language.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!