About the team
The Paid Media team will play a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, driving tangible results to our international expansion.
Within the scope of the team will be to efficiently scale any media acquisition channel such Paid Social, Youtube, Display Ads. etc.
The Paid Media team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and will operate in collaboration with very close stakeholders embedded into the team across different disciplines such Analytics, Engineering, Creative, etc.
About the role
As the Paid Media lead, you will have the opportunity to shape the Paid Media team's strategy and daily operations. You will own your own budget and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the Paid Media team and contribute to the company's growth.
You will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and will be part of the Growth Marketing senior leadership team.
What you’ll do
- Provide a high level vision for the team and individual media channels and translate it into tactical priorities.
- Define and own team budget, objectives, OKRs and communicate progress to different stakeholders.
- Manage a team of paid media managers focused on optimizing campaigns across main media acquisition channels within paid social, video and display.
- Champion a fully dedicated cross-functional team of analysts, engineers and creatives supporting paid media initiatives.
- Identify team resources needs and align with embedded stakeholders such analytics, copywriting, web development, etc.
- Provide creative direction to cross functional partners working on assets for paid social, Youtube and Display.
- Mentor each team member with a career path and a professional learning agenda.
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns on a large scale of + $500K a month (other channels are an advantage).
- 3+ years of managing a team of 1-4 individuals.
- 2+ years working with team stakeholders such analysts, engineers, etc.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, online customer acquisition, and conversion optimization.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid social, video and display.
- Experience in building and maintaining a growth marketing team, within the challenges and goals of an hyper-growth environment.
- Experience in working with creative teams composed by producers, copywriter, motion designers.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to structure and run experiments and to analyze large sets of data and numbers.
- Good understanding of marketing attribution with experience working with incrementality testing.
- Highly proficient in using Excel and other data platforms like Looker/Tableau.
- A customer-centric marketer, leading the marketing efforts with a strong understanding of the customer needs and the product.
- A strong leader able to provide a career path and coach each team member.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a B2B SaaS company.
- You speak another European language.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!