About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Customer Success Lead to oversee our growing UK&I customer base. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers. Furthermore, you will work closely with the regional Sales leaders and other cross-functional partners to improve our processes, drive adoption and retention.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Partner with the Sales Leader and other functions to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion, in particular
- Drive the team towards Key Performance Indicators
- Manage the team to maintain account hygiene, health, and indicators
- Participate in revenue and health forecasting
- Partner with stakeholders to define and deliver on a best-in-class customer experience
- Personally work with our largest customers (10K+ employee size) to establish executive relationships
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!